ARMI – 141 WS it is cleaning formula that compound inhibitor sulfamic acid, its effective to remove water slag which compound carbonat magnesium and calcium.
- To remove water slag found either in boiler or boiler pipes
- To remove water slag found in cooler pipes.
- To remove water slag found in tap
- To compound inhibitor element that can protect damage to metal.
- To compound essence anti foam, if compound acid from another cleaner
- Indication cleaner shown with color indicator
- 1 (one) unit chemical circulation pump
- 1 (one) unit circulation tank
- 3 (three) unit circulation nozzle
- 3 (three) unit release gas nozzle
- 1 (one) set job instrument such as uniform, glove, masker, etc.
- Connect to circulation pump to remover valve
- Connect to circulation pipe from tank to pomp
- Connect to circulation pipe from pump to Boiler input
- Pour to clean water to ¾
- Boiler to 150 oF
- Pour clean water from boiler to tank
- Pour to our ARMI – 141 WS SR a little to little due to concentrate 5 – 10%
- Connect to pump circulation for 24 hours
- After finished, wash with water
- After washed, neutral with our ARMI 141 – NR with 5% concentration
HOW TO CLEAN PIPE
- To do in circulation
- Manual cleaning, then pour our ARMI – 141 WS with solution 10%, closed both tip pipes and let it is idle for 30 minutes.
- After washed, then neutral with our ARMI – 141 NR.
HOW TO CONTROL
It is to know wheather effective or not solution of ARMI – 141 WS, you can see with change color that is red to orange or white.
• Appearance / Color : Powder / Crystal red
• PH : (1% solution) 2
Keep away directly contact with your body, if any you wash with clean water