Solid float, reelable oil containment booms
- My-Boom is a light weight rapid response boom - ideal for operations in ports, harbors, coastal areas where a quick response is required.
- Handles are provided approximately every meter along the top of the boom.
- My-Boom has symmetrical closed cell floats that allow the boom to wound up onto boom reels or packed into racks and containers.
- My-Boom. is made in orange PVC/PU coated polyester with three webbing bands for added tensile strength.
- Effective, reliable design: The MY-BOOM range of booms are designed to provide simple and effective containment boom for harbours and marinas, enclosed coastal waters, rivers, estuaries, API separators, industrial ponds and lagoons. It is designed for optimum performance, quick deployment from a reel and low storage volume.
- My-Boom is available in five standard sizes: 0.5, 0.6, 0.8, 0.95 and 1.1 meter overall width. It is lightweight and quick to deploy, and as it does not require any special machinery to deploy and can be pulled very rapidly into the water, either from a container or boom reel and right from the beach. The average deployment time is 3 to 5 minutes for 200 metres.