Oil containment boom for the beach or the intertidal zone
- My-Boom Beach 600 PU is a special purpose containment boom that utilises water ballast. The water is pumped into two tubes along the bottom of the boom. This water acts as ballast when the boom is floating; once the boom is stranded these tubes sit on the ground and form a seal. The two fins running the length of the water tubes aid this effect.
- My-Boom Beach 600 is made from heavy-duty construction, and has a superior abrasion resistance. It has twin water tube and single air tube and contains oil in tidal areas.
- My-Boom Beach 600 PU can be deployed on beaches with relatively low waves, swamps, lagoons and other areas where the water level is shallow or changes due to tide, rains or flooding.
- My-Boom Beach 600 is made in International Safety Orange polyester coated with PU/PVC which allow the smooth plane parallel surfaces are easy to clean
- My-Boom Beach 600 is able to make the transition between the water and land and prevents the spread of oil in these regions.
- My-Boom Beach 600 is fitted with a single air tube along the top of each section. This chamber is inflated and the boom can be towed to the deployment location Once on site the water tubes are fitted.
Effective, reliable design : Bottom and top fins for beach sealing and slash-over protection.
To download Technical Specifications Click here