The water jet cleaning process offers many benefits over competing conventional processes used to remove deposits (carbon deposits, shoot, scale, debris, etc). Water jet cleaning is fast, environmentally friendly, and can only remove the coating with minimal to no substrate removal, making it the best alternative for coating removal for critical applications such as removal of thermal sprayed coating from industrial gas turbine components.
Our Water Jet Cleaning System has following specific advantages:
- Significantly reduces the amount of deposit.
- Significantly reduces the time required for clean up.
- Dust-free, allowing different trades, to work side by side.
- Does nor require wrapping or unwrapping of vessels.
- Generates very low impact forces on surfaces; working almost vibration free.
- Can be used in rainy or windy environment.
- Guarantees the highest possible cleanliness among all surface preparation methods.
- Ensures excellent adhesion conditions between substrates and coating even if flash rust is present.
- Exposes the original profile.
- Operates emission-free in closed loop systems.